Sunday, February 28, 2021

Get it together Neph

 Week 4 of my New Media Tools class and I’m at it again. I know I said I would stop procrastinating and I will get there one day. Unfortunately, that day is not today as its Sunday and I have assignments due at midnight. What I really need to do is work around my work schedule I order to get my assignments completed early. My usual off days are Thursdays and Saturdays which I aim to be the days that I complete my assignments. For some reason I always find a way to push them to Sunday. I work overnight so I also have time throughout the days to finish my work, yet I still push it off. The strange lesson that completing my assignments on Sunday is I can complete them in one day. Knowing that, all I ready need to do is just pick a day to focus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

B

 Focus