Sunday, March 14, 2021

Branding

Ok, so topic for today is branding. I would say my first start at branding was around 2015. That’s when I initially started DJing consistently and was trying to push myself and my brand. My first imprint was called “Nice Boyz” which consisted of me and a couple of close friends. I bought a banner and had shirts made which were my main sources of promotion at the time. The most successful promotion strategy that I had came in 2018. My first logo was produced in 2018 and I eventually had it embroidered on hats. I feel that my strongest push was in 2018 where I was constantly going live, putting out mixes, and selling apparel by way of hats and shirts. I had a slight setback in 2019 and being that I had a lot going on personally I stepped back from selling apparel. In 2020 we know Covid was the main storyline of the year, I had just relocated to a new city however restrictions shut down the comeback marketing plan that I had envisioned. Fast forward to 2021, I’m in a much more focused place and ready to expand, branch out, and ultimately get out of my comfort zone in order to establish myself. Stay Tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

B

 Focus